Helping individuals, families and businesses address and resolve legal Issues and Problems.
David R. Flyer
Intellectual Property and Trial Attorney David R. Flyer
Whether you are securing a patent or protecting the rights of your company in court, you need an attorney who is able to understand the technical, legal and business complexities of your case.
At the Newport Beach law offices of David R. Flyer, PLC, we have been protecting businesses throughout California for more than 30 years. A West Point graduate and former military engineer, attorney David R. Flyer is a highly experienced litigator as well as a licensed patent lawyer. David has recently become a member of ABOTA (AMERICAN BOARD OF TRIAL ADVOCATES), a highly regarded national association of experienced trial lawyers and judges.
Before you take legal action, you need answers to your questions. We are ready to help you understand the challenges you face and the options you have available.
Located in Newport Beach, our offices are open weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and provide easy access from the I-405, 55, and 73 freeways. Contact us today via e-mail or by calling (949) 622-8444 to schedule an appointment.
- Patent Prosecution
- Patent Infringement Litigation
- Copyright and Trademark Registration
- Copyright and Trademark Infringement Litigation
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Independent Arbitrator for Kaiser Permanente for medical malpractice claims
Current Employment Position
- Patent Attorney, Trial Lawyer
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- California, 1981
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- New Jersey, 1983
- U.S. Supreme Court
- United States Army, Mechanical Engineer, Paratrooper - Highest Rank: Captain, 1974 to 1979
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 1981
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
- M.S., Systems Management - 1977
- United States Military Academy at West Point, West Point, New York
- B.S. - 1974
Professional Associations and Memberships
- ABOTA (AMERICAN BOARD OF TRIAL ADVOCATES), Member
- South Orange County Bar Association, Former President
- Orange County Intellectual Property Law Association