Helping Clients Achieve Successful Outcomes In Divorce Matters
Marriages end for numerous, and often complex, reasons. If you are planning to file for divorce or learn that a spouse recently filed for divorce, you need an experienced divorce attorney on your side.
At Flyer & Flyer, A Professional Law Corporation, we provide compassionate and effective legal representation to individuals in Newport Beach and throughout Southern California throughout the divorce process. We understand that the divorce process is frequently accompanied by a wide range of emotional and financial issues. We take the time to listen to your concerns, understand your circumstances and discover solutions that meet your personal and financial goals.
Empowering Clients Throughout The Divorce Process
One of the most frustrating things about a divorce is not knowing what will happen and a general lack of control. Throughout your divorce, attorneys David R. Flyer and Raquel Flyer Dachner will be by your side to answer questions, give regular updates and provide the comprehensive legal advice you need to make sound decisions related to:
- Division of assets and property – California is a community property state. What does that mean for you and your divorce?
- Child custody – What type of custody arrangement do you want? How can you and your ex co-parent effectively?
- Spousal support – Were you or your ex the main breadwinner? Do you plan to petition for spousal support? Does your ex?
- Child support – How are decisions related to child support made in California? Who will pay child support and how much?
Representing Individuals In High-Asset Divorces
At Flyer & Flyer, A Professional Law Corporation, we understand that every client and divorce is unique and never apply a one-size-fits-all approach to your divorce case. If your divorce is especially complex in nature, we possess the knowledge and experience to help you address issues and avoid common pitfalls related to:
- Hidden assets – Do you suspect that a spouse is hiding assets? We take action to discover all marital assets.
- Business valuation – How much is a business worth? How does a business factor into a divorce settlement?
- Retirement assets – How should assets help in 401(k) plans, IRAs, stock options and pensions be divided?
- Real estate – Do you and your spouse own several properties? How should these be divided?