Helping Families Resolve Probate Disputes
The decline in health or death of a loved one is often a highly emotional event for family members. During this difficult time, tensions between family members may lead to disputes over how a loved one’s finances, property and assets should be managed or distributed. When family members are not able to resolve disputes, one or more parties may choose to take legal action.
At Flyer & Flyer, A Professional Law Corporation, we represent family members who wish to pursue and defend against probate litigation matters, including:
- Will contests – Did a loved one lack mental capacity at the time a will was drafted or amended?
- Breach of fiduciary duty – Do you want to take action to remove an executor or trustee?
- Inheritance rights – Were you left out of a will?
- Beneficiary rights – Are assets being distributed according to a decedent’s wishes?
- Conservatorships and guardianships – Is a loved one unable to safely live alone or take care of financial matters?
Trusted Probate Litigation Attorneys
If you and members of your family are involved in a dispute about a loved one’s finances and property, disagreements can quickly escalate. Attorney David R. Flyer has the skills and experience to address these types of sensitive issues.
We can help you retain real estate appraisers and accountants that may be needed to help determine the value of an asset or the best way to distribute an estate’s financial assets that are being contested. With our aggressive negotiation skills and zealous courtroom advocacy, you can trust that we will fight for your desired outcome with knowledge, competence, and confidence.